Thursday, February 01, 2007

Will The Super Bowl Help InfoUSA?

I know that some people make up scenarios to illustrate a point, but this actually happened to me a few minutes ago. I got the mail and noticed that an envelope addressed to me and Cannon Business Institute said "See our Super Bowl Commercial February 4, 2007 YES! It's true...we will be on the Super Bowl. Special Offer Inside. SNEAK PREVIEW - Salesgenie.com/tv".

I thought I recognized Salesgenie.com and when I looked it up I found that I was right. Salesgenie.com is part of InfoUSA (IUSA) and we own the stock and it's currently up around 40% for us. Click on the title of today's post to visit InfoUSA.com or click below for the site on the envelope in my mailbox.

http://www.Salesgenie.com/tv

There's a brief preview of the commercial that they are broadcasting during the Super Bowl. I think this will help the stock a lot. However, I just saw a report today on how overpriced Super Bowl commercial time is given the alternatives like the internet. With InfoUSA using snail mail, the internet and television combined, maybe this will be huge for them. I wouldn't mind if the stock went up another 40%.



***
Business Owner Investment

No comments: