Thursday, February 15, 2007

Server Unavailable

Server Unavailable



That's the message I got more than once today from Myspace. Hopefully this answers any questions about why I still blog at blogspot.com. I got that message in the middle of creating a post and lost that post. I was actually saving the "draft" before I finalized it. When I save a draft at blogspot, at least I have the draft if something goes wrong, which happens a lot less than it used to happen. By the way, something similar occurred when I was first writing this explanation at Myspace. So, they lost my stuff twice. Good site, needs work with respect to blogging. Will this matter to the stock price of their parent company?


Click on the tile of today's post to see a good book.

---

Oh, spend some time enjoying Natalie Merchant's music:

http://www.nataliemerchant.com/

No comments: