Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Bit On Scottrade And My, Oh My Candela

I'm experimenting with where to put my writing, so I have written an article on experiences with Scottrade. It's not comprehensive, just a start. The editing process is a little different for me, so there are some things I want to change. For instance, the article starts with "We started using Scottrade in 2007..." which should read 2006. Here's the link:
http://www.helium.com/tm/118250

Yesterday we saw a change in Career Education (CECO) which was a couple percentage points smaller by the end of the day. Today seems to be the most drastic down day we have had in any single stock, but right now it's not as bad as it was in early trading. Candela (CLZR) was down 20%. As I type this it's down 8.49%. I'm pretty sure this will be the worst one day showing for any stock we have owned up to this point even at this level. View a minor discussion about Candela at Google Finance by clicking on the title of today's post.


***
Business Owner Investment

No comments: